This list of locations will constantly grow during our research by adding new locations and stories. Learn something new or simply enjoy the old photographs!
It was built in 1920s by the merchant Petar Nikolić – Kikirez and the upper floor was used as family apartment, while the ground floor was rented out for different businesses. It was nationalized after World War II and had since hosted various instit...Read More
The previous Post Office building in Zaječar was built in 1912 and was considered one of the most beautiful buildings in town.Read More
The works on this building begun in 1909 but it was not finished until 1923 under the leadership of the mayor Milan Miljković, replacing the old farming and gardening shops.Read More
The building of one of the most famous Zaječar banks from early 20th century, The Commercial Bank "Louvre" who also owned a kafana which soon became a hotel.Read More
In 1907, the prominent Serbian architect Petar Popović designed the building of the Zaječar Magistrate Court (later County) at the main city square.Read More